Some Awesome Statuses for Whatsapp, Hike, Facebook etc.


  • A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
  • I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own font.
  • Our society will never go entirely paperless. There’s always the bathroom.
  • We don’t care. We don’t have to. We’re the phone company.
  • Windows isn’t a virus, viruses do something.
  • Those who can’t write programs, write help files.
  • Better to be a geek than an idiot.
  • Travel to life is like css to html .
  • If Apple made a car, would it have Windows?
  • They have a lot of data, but are still clueless.
  • Do not be afraid to step on people. Mario made a career from it.
  • GETTING A TEXT IN THE MORNING and reading it with one eye open. (-.~)
  • No matter what you do on the computer you always end up on Twitter, YouTube or Facebook.
  • My mom actually believes I’m dating a girl named Siri.
  • Is anyone going to put anything funny on here?????
  • Words begin with A,B,C. Numbers begin with 1,2,3. Music begins with do, re, mi. And friendship begins with You & Me!
  • The awkward moment when I'm just sitting here and reading those boring statuses.
  • User Error. Replace User. Press Any Key.
  • why is there a tab called notes? its not like we can pass them back and forth in school!
  • That awkward moment when you spell a word so wrong that spellcheck has no suggestions.
  • Dear websites asking for my age, I’m going to select born in 2013. Sincerely, why is that even an option ??
  • Great power comes with great electricity bills.
  • The best curve on your whole body.
  • AwesoME ends with ME and Ugly starts with U.
  • I need you so much closer.
  • Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.
  • Don’t say you love me unless you mean it.
  • Whenever I have exam the next day I feel attracted to Facebook more than ever!!
  • Why are you always waiting, tomorrow isn’t guaranteed.
  • Life can give us lots’ of beautiful persons, But only one person is enough for a beautiful life…”
  • Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
  • When I talk to you i fall in love over and over again.
  • It is only possible to live happily ever after on a daily basis.
  • There are two ways to rule me and nobody knows them!!
  • The Earth without Art is just Eh.
  • I’m not on steroids, but thanks for asking..
  • we live in the era of smart people and stupid people
  • Love has no limits.
  • If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words.
  • I love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life
  • Everybody is so happy….I hate that.
  • My heart is perfect because… you are inside.
  • Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop.
  • I like when you smile, but I love it when I’m the reason.
  • Remember you are the one who can fill the world with sunshine.
  • If you want your life to be meaningful go out and do something about it.
  • Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.
  • If you can’t win an argument, correct their grammar instead…
  • That feeling when you enter to a store & they play your favorite song
  • I`m not arguing, I`m just explaining why I`m right.
  • Smiling when something dirty comes on your mind.
  • I’m Better Than Your ex & Better Than Your Next
  • Hope for the best but prepare for the worst..
  • Do you still hate me?? I don’t care!!
  • Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
  • When Some One Hates You for no reason …Give them a reason_!_
  • Being single because I can’t find anyone who’s amazing than me.
  • if someone is really in to you, yu don’t have to keep begging them for a text, call or or to spend time, they’ll do it if you’re priority..
  • No one loves the man whom he fears.
  • If 5 seconds of smile can make a photograph more beautiful then just imagine, if you keep When you have nothing good to Post on FB, don’t put pressure on yourself….you may Shit.
  • I will win …..not immediately, but Definitely.
  • Me and my wife live happily for 25 years… And then we met…!
  • Squat! Because somewhere there’s a girl warming up with your max.
  • Life is planning a pleasant curve for me.
  • The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
  • Every time I look at the keyboard U and I always together.
  • I was pro life before I met you.
  • light travels faster than sound…that’s why people appear bright until they speak.
  • When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?
  • Cardio? Is that Spanish?
  • I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger
  • Kuchh is tarah maine zindagi ko easy kar diya..kisi ko unfriend toh kisi ko block kar diya.
    • FB generation – whose sense of selfie evolves before their sense of self>>>!!
    • iTunes has got it all wrong the hottest single of the year is me
    • Why do women always ask questions that have no right answers?
    • Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
    • “The less people you chill with, the less bullshit you deal with!”
    • I am so awesome I should have theme music playing every time I enter a room.
    • I don’t make typos. I make new words.
    • Patience is the key to achieve your goals!!
    • I don’t have a short temper problem. I’m good at it
    • You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can’t flick your friends out the car window
    • Sometimes “I’m single” means “I’m drama free, less stressed & I refuse to settle for less.”
    • It`s amazing how much you discover on Facebook.
    • That awesome moment when You say something funny in class and everyone laughs at it n then you sit there like a Legend..
    • Attitude Is Like An Underwear, Don’t Show It. Just Wear It.
    • Silence is the best answer to a FOOL.
    • The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives.
    • There’s just some days when it all seems to be wrong and nothing feels right.
    • People who judged her by her looks alone, missed her, completely.
    • You`ll never be perfect. But you`ll always be unique.
    • Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
    • Well I could agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.
    • Error: status unavailable
    • There’s always a person that you hate for no reason.
    • Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.
    • A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly “Heart”
    • “Be present it is the only moment that matters.”
    • My attitude depends on the people in front of me….
    • Men shouldn’t hide weakness, they should kill it.
    • Do You Want To Go Out With Me? A Yes B A C B.
    • Obsession is what lazy people call dedication.
    • If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.
    • I’d cross the world for someone like you.
    • Great power comes with great electricity bills.
    • The best curve on your whole body.
    • AwesoME ends with ME and Ugly starts with U.
    • I need you so much closer.
    • Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.
    • Don’t say you love me unless you mean it.
    • Whenever I have exam the next day I feel attracted to Facebook more than ever!!
    • Why are you always waiting, tomorrow isn’t guaranteed.
    • Life can give us lots’ of beautiful persons, But only one person is enough for a beautiful life…”
    • Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
    • When I talk to you i fall in love over and over again.
    • It is only possible to live happily ever after on a daily basis.
    • There are two ways to rule me and nobody knows them!!
    • The Earth without Art is just Eh.
    • I’m not on steroids, but thanks for asking..
    • we live in the era of smart people and stupid people
    • Love has no limits.
    • If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words.
    • I love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life
    • Everybody is so happy….I hate that.
    • My heart is perfect because… you are inside.
    • Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop.
    • I like when you smile, but I love it when I’m the reason.
    • Remember you are the one who can fill the world with sunshine.
Previous
Next Post »